November 14, 2005

I'm back

I'm alive. I've been feeling better and stronger every day now for about a week. I've been taking it easy and getting back to normal, little by little. I miss my journaling though. I miss my friends and readers. I miss reading my blogroll. I just didn't have it in me.

I kept getting hit with some nasty bug or virus, one after another. This whole house has been a danger zone. I'll get caught up, but for now I leave you with this.

Life without thankfulness is devoid of love and passion. Hope without thankfulness is lacking in fine perception. Faith without thankfulness lacks strength and fortitude. Every virtue divorced from thankfulness is maimed and limps along the spiritual road.~ John Henry Jowett

After the last few weeks, more then normal, I am thankful in all things.