October 28, 2005

I'm So Sick

I'm so sick. I'm not feeling very good either. Cough.

I've switched places with the sick husband and now I'm that
big baby I usually mock. I thought I had gotten lucky. I had a little sore throat, I was more tired then usual but I got by. I was a steel magnolia. Then that familiar feeling in the back of my throat reappeared. It's just not fair. I have to get sick TWICE?

I can't breathe. I can't stop sneezing. I think there's dirt in my throat. I don't care about my hair. My nose is on fire and I have to take short, shallow breaths to keep from choking to death from a coughing spell.

I have no idea what is going on with the blog world, my blog buddies, my friends, family or the real world. I can't even hear properly so I think my family are talking about me. Perhaps about how bad my bed head looks?

Now the whole world knows, that I'm a BIG BABY, with bad hair.


No matter how ick I am, I can still leave a picture for foto friday. In case you need a smile or a reminder to always take time for fun, here's a good image to remember..

Doesn't his joy just make you want to try a run down a big slide?