October 01, 2005

My 23rd Post

The intergalatic blogger, Jana of Going Places has tagged me. Not only does she have a very cool new look, she also has TWO kitchens! Here are the rules:

  1. Go into your archive
  2. Find your 23rd post.
  3. Find the fifth sentence (or closest to).
  4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
  5. Tag five other people to do the same.

I'm including my 23rd post before I transferred the archives from my other blog, so I'm sort of cheating, but here it is anyways, Happy Birthday Baby and here's the fifth sentence: "In your short years you will have already traveled further then I have and you're surely much braver then I."

I'm tagging Adri of Multi-Tasking: A Mom's Blog, Stacie of Mommy's Busy, Take a Number , So Lost of Lost in Wisconsin, Guppy of Guppyman's Rant Zone, Poo of It's All Relative?*