September 06, 2005

Dear Bus Company

Hello,

How hard is it to pick up the children on your route? I do know it's only the 3rd day of school and pick-up times will be subject to change. Routes will run behind. But to completely forget the children on your route entirely? This is the second time I've had to drive one of my kids to school, resulting in another of my children being late to class.

Really, is it that hard to remember that your drivers should be competent enough to understand that to drive a yellow school bus means you're supposed to in fact pick up kids and take them to school?

I know, I know. It's a revolutionary idea. Absolutely shocking. Don't hurt yourself trying to understand the concept.

So, what's the deal? Do I need to go down there and show you all how it's done? Must I do everything around here?

Sincerely,

Annoyed Parent