June 08, 2006

Violence in the Laundry Room

This is what I get for trying to do laundry.

Bruise

See, there's no point to washing. Every fresh clean load of laundry is quickly replaced with more dirty clothes. Then there's the violence.

I wish I could tell you that I received this bruise due to some gnarly accident where I sound cool and brave, but no, I just tripped over a laundry basket that was hidden by a mound of....well, dirty laundry.

So this is what I get. And it really hurts. It hurts more then showing a picture of my white, pasty, unshaven leg for all to see. Don't think I'm being a baby either, because even though it looks gross, it looked much worse a few days ago. It was practically black and I have a tiny little abrasion.

I suppose I now at least have a good reason for unshaven legs in June.