October 12, 2006

A Bloglift

I'm sure you've noticed my blog has gotten a bit of a face lift. I still haven't found a blog design or designer that I both like and can afford. I'm the classic perfectionist. And I'm too lazy and busy to do it myself. But I hated everything about the lame looking blogger template. It didn't help with my disinterest in blogging.
  • Eventually I'll also transfer any old archives from another online journal that I kept back when I was pregnant in 1999. I'm just too busy to mess with it or scan in old pictures to my flickr account. I also have to include entries from when I first moved here to Wisconsin.
  • I went through my blogroll and dumped dead links. If you're not on the blogroll and you know you should be let me know. I don't mean to leave anyone out, just trying to clean things up a bit.
  • I added my Stylehive badge. You should get one too.
  • I switched to Beta Blogger.
  • I added my Bake Space link, let's see how long it is before I use it.
  • I've added del.icio.us since many have complained you couldn't add me.
  • I changed my flickr badge since many people said they preferred seeing bigger thumbnails of my random images
  • I added my frappr map, although I'll admit I hardly check it. I'm sorry if you think I've ignored messages, emails, or requests. Just can't keep up.
  • I've decluttered my blog and added new colors
  • I'm currently working on getting up a new title bar

And I think it's safe to say, I'M BACK. Thanks for understanding my need to disappear. Thanks for your friendship, compliments, and coolness.