March 07, 2005

Keep praying for Josiah

Just a Monday reminder to keep praying for him, and his family. This was my last weeks post about Josiah

I wanted to share some of his posting here, as it's encouraging to all Christians everywhere. Remember, that there is power in prayer, and that God is listening. I know that sometimes, His answers aren't what we always desire, but I also know, that too many of us never even bother to ask. We forget that we can come directly, and boldly to the throne of God. That we can pray scripture for our children, and claim God's promises.

Dan writes,

"Please pray for a miracle. I've been looking at a passage of
scripture that the Lord gave me early on....
Luke 18:1-6 Verse 6 - 6 And the Lord said, “Listen to what
the unjust judge says. 7 And will not God bring about justice for his chosen
ones, who cry out to him day and night? Will he keep putting them off? 8 I tell
you, he will see that they get justice, and quickly. However, when the Son of
Man comes, will he find faith on the earth?”

The part.. "Will he keep putting them off?" That gives me
hope. For even though it seems as though God is putting us off, Jesus said
that he would not continue to do so. He will bring about justice and
quickly. When it comes... it's coming.

Trust God with us and again, continue to stand as thousands of
witnesses in Heaven's Court pleading for justice for our son. The enemy is
attempting to take his life. He's attemping to steal my inheritance.
I cannot and will not roll over without a fight.........."