October 10, 2004

My Dream Car

If lusting after a car is wrong, I don't want to be right.

I so want this car. This car had me drooling, I don't know why, it just did. It's a Chrysler for crying out loud, but oh baby, this car is hot look. The Husband can have the minivan.

Sleek. Smooth. Sensational.

I saw it in blue, outside of Chili's and I found myself on my knees inspecting this beauty and fighting off the urge to touch it.

I resisted, mostly because I don't like be cursed and chased by snobby sports car owners, especially while I'm in heels. Don't ask.

Even my mom was goo-goo ga-ga.

It was like those cheesy commercials, "The first time, ever I saw your face".


Instantly I saw myself crusing up the coast of Lake Michigan and over the Mackinac Bridge..

I don't know where I'd go, preferably somewhere whining isn't allowed.

I want it in blue, leather and topless. I sound like a man now.