September 01, 2004

School started. Doing the Happy Dance

Not to be left out, Lil' J is starting K4 and wanted a 1st day of school picture too. He digs his Genuine Kids outfit. J didn't start today because he trashed his arm skateboarding yesterday and his elbow looks like it went through a meat grinder. The things a 8th grader will do to get out of school.
He I made it through his first day. My baby is in K4. I thought I just did this with Mooch the other day? When I came from San Diego with the three kids I thought I was putting the last 'baby' into K4. Then I end up with a Y2k Wisconsin baby that shoots up like a weed and leaves me at home all alone. Sniff. Don't worry, I can think of lots of things to do.

Little miss shopping queen aka clothes horse and camera ham. Everything with Mooch must coordinate including the not shown Mudd belt. Why did she pick these Mudd jeans? Why, for the cool black and pink "M" is for Mooch belt with the matching hand purse of course. She likes her ensemble. Funny thing is, black and pink was bitchin back when I was in 5th grade. Like, for sure, for sure.
Now, I know what you're thinking. It's OK. I was thinking it too. I kept telling her to just be natural as her expressions were scaring me. Her first words were, "Oh my gosh, MmmOmm, I look like such a nerd". I reassured her she looked more like Cindy Loo Hoo then a nerd, but this picture is pretty geeky. Snoo has always hated getting her picture taken. This picture does NOT do her justice at all, but we're all getting a good laugh at it, including Snoo.