December 06, 2004

Bad Hair Day

And I thought I was having a bad hair day. Nevermind the brush, where's the clippers? Don't you think he'd look groovy with a mohawk?

Wisconsin State Fair, 2004.

Edit: I got an email informing me that this little beast with a face that only a mother could love, is an Alpaca. I had no idea what an Alpaca was. What do I do when I want to learn about Alpacas? Why google it of course. I found out there's many websites for Alpaca breeders in Wisconsin.

Who would have thought that you'd find a Alpaca farm in Wisconsin. I truly do learn something new everyday. I still don't understand why people would want to spend their lives breeding these beasts, but that's because I'm not cut out for animal farming. I once milked a goat twice a day at sunrise and sunset, that was enough for me to know that I'm truly a city girl. The only farm I want to have is a Christmas tree farm.

All I know is he/she must have refused to let mom comb its hair. I wonder what that's like.