May 16, 2005

Bored in UK

Last night I almost died laughing when looking at my blog traffic. In bold, I list the things searched, which by the way, were searched with the same IP address. I'm not sure what's funnier, that they are searching it, or that my blog comes up! Somebody searching in google uk not only has a lot of time on their hands, but is a bit goofy. Hey, no worries, I like goofy.

Armpits smell of cat urine

Should you be admitting that? Ewww (handing you a can of lysol), sorry, I can't help you. Why google sent you to my blog, is beyond me. Except I have blogged about my
pansi cat that loves to pee all over the house.

I know a guy though whose armpits smell like onions sometimes, but that's a bit more organic then cat piss. You might want to call a doctor like, uh, NOW. In the mean time, I'd scrub your armpits down with sandpaper, apricot scrub, hydrogen peroxide, and finish off with some generous sprays of lysol. Oh, and for goodness sakes, stop rolling around in the catbox!!

Poop GoodNites

Does anyone close to you know that you might be a tad disturbed? Or at the very least, have a hygiene problem? Nobody here has issues with 'poop GoodNites". You might want to look up a yahoo chat room titled, "Parents that Discipline". Oh yeah, I think it's right up your alley. *wicked grin*

Goodnites blogspot Birthday

Yeah, its official. I think you must have hit your head very hard as a child. At any rate, you are apparently very bored. Which isn't that bad of a thing if you like to read. Since apparently you keep searching & coming up with my blog, just sit back & have at it. You might find I'm almost as crazy as you. (Ok, not really, but I don't want you to have a self esteem problem)

Jesus will there be a metamorphosis of your people in 2005

There'd better be. Or we are all in deep trouble. At the rate we're going, if we don't change, our armpits might all smell like cat urine, we'll be crapping in our GoodNites, on our birthday no less, while surfing through blogspot. Tchah. How's that for a scary thought? Plus, spongebob square pants might become the new role model for kids. Certainly we can't have gay cartoon characters from the sea molding & shaping the minds of our young.

So what about you, Got Jesus?