January 25, 2005

Who Are You?

.......sliding down off my soapbox now.

I was noticing that I am getting quite a few hits to this blog lately. I've gotten some emails from some of you as well. I guess I am wondering, who are you? I suppose in the beginning I think I'm just rambling on to myself but apparently, apart from my friends, there are other people reading too. Let me take this time to say, excuse the clutter, I am in the process of a format change that I envision, I am just waiting for 25 hrs in the day and it will be done. ;o) Oh, and that I am lazy about grammar and punctuation, so please don't hold it against me. Please take the time to answer a few questions for me, if you would be so kind. Hey, girls from BC, you have to as well! I know where your blogs are! I'll stalk you I swear!

Name:
Age: 31
Occupation: SAHM
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Your Family: My wonderful husband & HS sweetheart of 15 yrs, 14 y/o ds, 12 y/o dd, 11 y/o dd, 4 y/o ds and 3 male cats, Ash, Garfield & Snowball

What are 3 things about you, that people would be surprised to learn?

  1. I secretly think about having another baby.
  2. I breastfed by second dd for 2 years & my last ds for 3 1/2.
  3. I once lived on my MIL's ranch in Snowflake, Arizona with no running water, phone, or electricity. I had my two oldest and was pregnant with my 3rd. I milked a goat every 6am and 6pm for the kids. I even had to heat up water to give them bathes in the tub. I only lasted almost 6 months as I could see the houses weren't going to be built anytime soon.

    Do you have any book recommendations for me?
    How did you find this blog?
    Why do you keep reading it?
    How come you never point out my typos for me? Grrrr
    What would you like to see me blog about?

    Ok, I'm waiting.....tap, tap, tap..