June 13, 2005

oral s*x is not Sodomy

People, stop saying such stupid things.

If I hear one more 'christian' rant about oral s*x being sodomy I'm going to stab my ears out. Ok, not really, but I'm very close. It's just driving me INSANE. How do you figure? No, really, I'm serious. How do you?

Listen, I try so hard to be graceful. To acknowledge and learn from my cognitive and spiritual metamorphosis, to listen patiently & respectfully to everyone's point of views. But, the stupidity, oh the stupidity!!!

And the lack of logical reasoning that comes from the mouthes of seemingly intelligent people is mind baffling to me.

Case in point: Oral S*x (I included that link to show you just how many people think this or they wouldn't have wrote about it. I'm obviously not the first to hear this. At first I thought they had their anatomy confused...but it's apparent they are serious about this. I'm just about done with biting my lip as I listen to this nonsense, I just can't figure out where anyone gets this idea?)

It's NOT, and I repeat NOT sodomy. It's just incredibly stupid to believe that this kind of lovemaking equates to sodomy and I'm so sick of hearing it. And dare I say that anyone going on and on about how 'christians' shouldn't do "that" probably has never had good s*x themselves. (was that mean to say?)

Maybe, since they are too worried about whether its 'appropriate", "dirty", or the way the "world does it".

Yes, these are all real statements I've heard and it's just plain pathetic. Has it really gotten to the point where we can't tell the difference between "s*xual immorality" and enjoying s*x with our spouses as it was intended to be enjoyed. (provided you can stay awake long enough to hide-a-way from your little co-sleeping- nursling-that -thinks -you're -an-all- night- booby -diner)


Or should I just settle for--I'll show you mine if you show me yours-- in my marriage? It seems to me that people have too many sexual hang ups and think they have to put them on others.

News flash for you.

Sex is good. Sex is fun. Sex is pleasurable. Pleasure is good. Pleasure is fun. Pleasure is very much PERMITTED. Please do yourself & everyone else a favor and go read the book Song of Solomon.
(2:3 As the apple tree among the trees of the wood, so is my beloved among the sons. I sat down under his shadow with great delight, and his fruit was sweet to my taste.......
4:16 Awake, O north wind; and come, thou south; blow upon my garden, that the spices thereof may flow out. Let my beloved come into his garden, and eat his pleasant fruits)

By the way, since when is christianity about do's and don'ts?

And while I'm ranting (yes, see, I'm still a work in progress) , please don't email me with some diatrabe of why I'm wrong, and you're right, and oral s*x is sodomy, and I need to repent. I might just send you a link to 'why christians should be having hot s*x'.

Ok, I think I'm done. If you are shocked that I've typed oral s*x about 10 times, I'm a married grown-up, I think I'm allowed to. I'm not only about momness and my faith, I'm also a woman, a wife, and a lover.


I told you I'm prone to talking about anything and everything at any given time, and yes, s*x is one of them. That and stupidity. You've been warned.

(Yes Kris, I can hear you now, 'for a christian you sure are a perv'... ;-)