August 27, 2005

I'm almost 32

32 years young. You all are invited to my cyber party in two days.

I still don't feel grown up. I'm almost 32 and I don't look like it or feel like it most days. My poor, poor kids.

Now, I realize some of you might want to buy me a gift. If you have some spare change laying around and feel inclined I won't stop you from buying me this in the convertible.

Just between you and me, I have a little bit of money already from my mother-in-law and a very cool friend.

I can't wait to shop. My desparately in need of a manicure hands are rubbing together, thinking of all the ways to spend my money.

What should I buy? Bath and body? Candles? Sterling silver jewelry? Make-up? Skincare products? Camera lenses? Stila lipgloss? Sexy panties. Shoes? Do I get a manicure and pedicure?

A NEW HANDBAG!!? Oh, how I love purses and handbags.

I never spend my money on myself. I use it for the kids school clothes, bills, groceries or I'll let R take it. But this year I feel like saying, me, me, me. I'm a kid in a candy shop. And I want, want, want.