August 19, 2005

Josiah Needs Prayer

**This is a sticky post. Please scroll down for current posts..**

I received this comment today:

"Melissa,I am Josiah Atchison's Aunt, Dawn Burchfield. My son came across your site today and I was moved by your kindess and support. Thank you so much for posting this on your site. FYI, Josiah went to the emergency room yesterday (8/17) and the MRI showed a 40-50% increase in the tumor. He will be in the hospital for several more days. Please pray for healing, peace, comfort & wisdom for Dan & Maria. Again, thank you and God Bless! Your sister in Christ, Dawn"

I just want to say that I'm so sorry to hear he's still struggling and the tumor has increased. I will keep praying and ask every prayer warrior I know to do the same. Dawn, Thank you for personal update. I'll be checking their blog more often and hoping and praying good news will be posted.

Here is my original blog post about Josiah:

For an up to date look at Josiahs progress and prayer requests visit his father's blog.