August 25, 2005

Me, Me, MeMe

Tagged, I'm it. It was PM's turn to tag me this time.

1. What is the ratio of sexy panties to granny panties currently in your possession?

There are no granny panties in my drawers. Ew. I'm not a granny panty girl. Truth be told, if the world cares about my panties I like leather, lace, satin, strings and sexy pretty little things. I also love super hero boyshort panties that R buys me and I have a collection of bikini holiday panties. Peppermint candy anyone?

2. Pretend you won one of those “make your dream come true” deals that Oprah is always giving away. What would you ask for?

World Peace A 6 bedroom, 5 bathroom house with two huge washer and dryers, a billiards room, indoor pool, bowling alley, outdoor kitchen........ Plus horse stables and a Christmas tree farm in the backyard.

3. Describe your high school days in one word.

Highschool? Is that what I was supposed to be doing instead of being pregnant in my Sophomore year?

4. If you could shag any celebrity in the world, who would be your top three picks?

I could care less about celebs. Besides, who says they'd be good in bed? My husband is a people Melissa pleaser. Jude Law might just sleep with my baby sitter anyways. Everyone knows once you find a good babysitter it's a bitch to lose her.


5. If you had all the money in the world, more than you could ever spend in four lifetimes, would you eat some??

Nah, I gave up eating money years ago. It made my hips look big.

6. Tag Three People:
Miranda- She's bootylicious like me, has adorable little boys and is even more open then myself. She's a cool mamacita. #28- he's new on my blogroll. I predict he does not wear granny panties and might have to choose more then 3 celebrities. Kate- She's my geographical opposite. She's from Wisconsin transplanted to San Diego, now in L.A. I'm from San Diego transplanted to Wisconsin. When she blogs all things Milwaukee I know all about it. When I pine for San Diego treasures missed, she knows all about it. It's a small blog world.